Sunday 22 November 2009

Feedback.

It's amazing when you realise suddenly that God cares about the little things in life. I spent 4 days (which was actually 2 weeks) deciding which essay question to do for paths, worrying about not knowing anything about the subjects and importantly not being able to get ample books...eventually yesterday I "felt" the renaissance question...went to the library, couldn't find the most important books, stress, got 7 others to be reading in the mean-time, blah, looked up this morning and realised that the two token history books I brought with me from home to look credible as a history student just happened to include one of the core texts I need, randomly bought from a charity shop. I've never looked at that book. Provision! Good times.

So now I have 8 books to read today.

And what church will I go to this evening?

No comments:

Post a Comment