Wednesday 19 May 2010

Pineapple.

Everything's going awfully (or amazingly) fast at the moment. I just realised that I have an exam next Thursday. My lectures finished nearly a week ago. Yes, my first year of Uni has nearly come to a conclusion (but what that conclusion is, I'm yet to determine). Crazy days though. The summer is an exciting and ever-looming prospect of jobs and travelling, holidays and mission. I have no idea where I will be living for the most-part yet, in Nottingham or Sheffield or some random camp somewhere. Who knows? One question I always know the answer to. God knows.

We fly out to Mozambique in about two and a half months. There are not yet enough funds, jabs need to be paid for, flights, everything, I don't have nearly enough yet. We need so much. It's a good job our Father owns the cattle on a thousand hills...

Joy. Joy. Joy.

Mum's just brought me back to Sheffield after a flying visit home. She's given me rather a lot of food, including a whole pineapple. I didn't know where to put it, so it's just on my desk, and it gives the whole room a tropical feel. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment