Thursday 10 December 2009

Organic.

Well, this week the desire to leave has been stronger than before. I've tried hard to combat it, to put down anchors. I went to CU Monday, a cell group Tuesday, hall group and text-a-mince-pie yesterday. All of these were really good, and useful, and what I want to be doing. But I still woke up feeling rubbish today. All I know is that this is something I can't get out of alone. But God is good all the time (all the time, God is good). He never leaves or forsakes. And He works through everything for the good of those who love Him. I pray that he would teach me, mould me, change me, and rather than make it easy, "just allow me to endure it". By the skin of my teeth it seems, but He's got it covered more than I know. I sometimes hear myself saying, "I don't know how much more of this I can take"- but God interrupts before I utter it, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9).

No comments:

Post a Comment