Saturday 24 April 2010

Repeat, repeat, repent, and repeat.

It's actually freezing in my room.

I was thinking this morning about that little visual aid where two hearts of paper are stuck together with prit-stick, and then pulled apart, making them rip a little onto each other. Then they go and stick themselves to another heart, and rip even more, until there's nothing discernibly like the original hearts left, just lots of damaged remains.

Why would you take me at my word?
Don't you know your heart is of more worth?

The world's a dangerous place. I watched a woman get pushed repeatedly to the ground last night. I watched her and a man screaming in each others' faces. I'll tell this story another time, because I might just break if I try to process it now. But isn't it sad how people hurt each other, when we're meant to be together? First thing God says is bad in the bible, "It is not good for man to be alone".




Anyway, I saw the sun rise this morning, as if to show me how it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment