Thursday 20 January 2011

Ache.

This is where I want to be right now:


Atlantic Reach Resort Country Club: Watergate Bay - Even better when it's sunny


It's not a beautiful picture, but since my laptop was stolen I'm forced to resort to google images. I did pick one which isn't too sunny, so it matches my memories in that way. That's not meant to be gloomy in tone...more just informative that if you will holiday in Britain at October half term, it will constitute a childhood of drizzly beaches.

Anyway, this is Watergate Bay. I love it. Rocks to climb, long enough to walk down for an hour, rough waves with potential for being deemed unsafe on crazy days. I just want to be there. Wrapped in many layers perhaps, but it'd do nicely.

It costs £38.60 to get the over night train there...tempted.

Anyway.

This isn't really what I want to talk about.





Isaiah 30:21, 'Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."'

Whether or not you listen is on your own back.

No comments:

Post a Comment